Oh yaahh I've got trouble with my friends
Trouble in my life
Problems when you don’t come home at night
But when you do you always start a fight
But I cant be alone , I need you to come on home
I know you messing around, but who the hell else is gonna hold me down
Ooooh I gotta be out my mind to think it’s gonna work this time
A part of me wants to leave, but the other side still believes
And it kills me to know how much I really love you
So much I wanna ooh hoo ohh to you hoo hoo
Should I grab his cell, call this chick up
Start some shhhh then hang up
Or should I be a lady
Oohh maybe cause I wanna have his babies
Ohh yah yahh cause I don’t wanna be alone
I don't need to be on my own
But I love this man
But some things I just can't stand ohhhh
Ive gotta be out my mind
To think its gonna work this time
A part of me wants to leave but the other half still believes
and it kills me to know how much I really love you
So much I wanna oohh hoo ohhh, to you hoo hooo
Should I pay him back to see how he'll react ,
to see if he'll React to my love, my love
Oohh I've gotta be out my mind
To think it's gonna work this time
Oohh a part of me wants to leave but the other half still believes
and it kills me to know how much I really love you
so much I wanna oohh hoo to you hoo hoo
No comments:
Post a Comment