Wednesday, May 05, 2010

We Never Should Have Blurred That Boundary.
We Should Have Remained Platonic Right From The Start.
Sigh, Its So Hard Tryna Savage A Friendship Now,
Now That We've Come So Far.
We Were Never Meant To Be Together I Guess,
Guess It Just Isnt Our Time Yet.
Destiny Hasnt Called,
Even Though Fate Led You Into My Path.
We Should Write It Off A A Joke Fate Played On Us.
Why Am I ALWAYS The One Fate Jokes One?
When Will "My Perfect Man" Come Along?
Perfect In Every Facets In My Eye?
Will My Prince Charming Still Come Fer Me?
Sigh, So Much Fer Fairytales Uh~
Why Cant A Guy Say ILY, If He Feels That Way,
And Why Cant A Guy Say, We're Just Friends Girl,
If He Feels That Way?
Issit Really Do Hard Getting a Guy To Say What His Heart Says?
Or Is It Me?
Rightden, Its Me I Guess~
Sigh.
I Dont Need It To Be Perfect,
I Just Need It To Be Pretty Fer Once.
Is It Really That Difficult?
Sigh~
Dream~ Dream~ Dream~

No comments: