I Can Tolerate Your "Nonsense" Cux I Wanna Believe.
Your Halve Hearted Sweet-nothings ;
You Might As Well Save It Fer Another Girl ;
Who Can't Wait To Throw Herself At You.
I Wanna Believe You'd Not Break My Heart.
I Wanna Believe That You'll Make It.
I Wanna Believe That WE'll One Day Make It There.
I Still Wanna Believe In You ; In Everything You Do.
Through My Heartaches And Pain ;
I'ld Carry The Weight Of The World With You.
Why Is It That All I Get Is Such Halve-hearted ;
Insinciere Nothings That You Throw At Me?
I Keep Makin' Up Excuses Fer You ;
I Keep Tellin' Myself ;
"It's Gon Be Ok."
Seems Like It Isnt Anymore.
We're Breaking At The Pressure Of Uncertainties.
What Is It That You Want?
That Could Be So Profound,
That You Can't Find A Way To Put It To Work?
In My Head ; I Know What I Ought To Do.
In My Heart ; Its A Sentimental Value ; I Cannot Seem To Give Up.
You've Been Hurt Before ;
You Couldnt Heal Well Enough,
So I'm Here To Be Your Toy?
I'm Very Tired.
So Weary.
I Can't Find Arms Strong Enough To Hold My Heart.
You'r Insincierity's Chewing On Me.
I Cannot Go On ;
Sleeping With A Broken Heart Each Night.
If You Love Me ;
Let Me Know.
If You Don't/ Can't/Won't ;
Lemme Go.
It's As If I'm Sleeping Beside A Stranger.
A Stranger So Beautiful.
-"A Paradoxical Splendor"
Nothing Seems Real Anymore.
The More You Say That You Miss Me ;
The More My Heart Sinks.
The More You Choose To Avoid It ;
The More It Bugs You.
The Further We Carry On This Fronting ;
The Harder We'll Fall.
I'll Ultimately Choose.
My Heart Or Yours?
Which Do I Save 1st?
No comments:
Post a Comment