Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dear Diary ; My Sentiments Maybe You Could Convey To Him? And I Have SOOO Many Other Tittles For This Entry ; But I'mma Just Stick To This.

To You ;
I'm Like -Disposable.
When You Happen To Remember You've Got Me In Your Pockets ;
You Take Me Out And Go Gaga Over Me ;
And When Your Done Having Fun ;
You'll Leave It On The Shelf ;
Collecting Dust ; Allowing Time To Pass Me By.
While You Go Out ;
Philandering, PaperChasin', Slogging For The "BrightLights".
Even Though You Pass Me By Everyday ;
You Don't Stop To Even Say Hi.
Your Too Caught Up Paperchasin'
Your' Too Caught Up Nurturing.
It's Never Crossed Your Mind How I Feel ;
Being Left All Alone.
Wondering When I'll Ever Cross Your Mind Again?
I Keep Telling You The Same Things Over Again ;
That I Find Myself Very Bothersome.
It Was Very Hard Fer You To Even Stop And Attend To Me¿ ;
Even If It Was Snappy ; Even If It Was A Jifty.
-Never.
"I'm Sorry ; I'm Not Ready."
"I'm Sorry Your Not What I Dreamed Of."
"I'm Sorry You'll Never Make It Next To Me."
"I'm Sorry, But Your Not ON MY LIST"
"I'm Sorry, I Cannot Pioritize."
"I'm Sorry I'm This Creature Of Habit"
"I'm Sorry ; Cux You Thick"
"I'm Sorry For Having To Meet You"
"ILY ; But I'm Sorry Your Not The One"
-Den What The Fuck Am I DOing Here?
"I'm Sorry But It'll Take Me Years Before I Start To Love You"
"I'm Sorry ; I Tried Loving You ; But Ur Truly Not The Girl For Me."
-FuckYOU And STOP WASTING MY TIME.
What Could Be Worse Than Any Of These?
TAKE YOUR PICK! CHOOSE A BLUURDY EXCUSE.

What Am I To You?
Do I Mean Nothing At All.
So Much That You COuldnt Take Time Outta A Busy Schedule Just To See Me;
Just To Surprise Me ; Just To Be Toadally Diabetic To Me?
What Keeps You Hustlin' That You'll Only Patronize Me With A Kiss On The Forehead Once A TERM.
You A Classic Baby.
Your A Classic.

No comments: