Monday, February 22, 2010

boogyman.

I Can't Sleep ;
No Matter How Hard I Try To.
I Cannot Sleep Alone These Nights.
I Sleep With Fear,
I Don't Wake Up Myself.
I'm Scared These Days.
Scared That If I Fall Asleep ;
Something Bad May Happen ;
Scared That If I Fall Asleep I Wont Wake Up.
When I Close My Eyes ;
All I See Isn't My Goodnight's Sleep.
I Sleep With Demons,
I Can't Dream With Angels.
I Tried. Closing My Eyes And Go To Bed.
But I'm So Scared.
Scared Of The Boogyman Even.
So Scared I Cant Cry Myself To Sleep.
I Can't Feel Nothing But Fear.
Every Night I Wished You Were Here With Me.
Right Next To Me.
I Know It Wont Happen.
I Know You'll Never Sacrifice For Me.
I Know You'll Never Be Here For Me.
I Know I Have To Wake Up,
I Know How I'll End Up.
I Scared.
I'm Scared That When I Close My Eyes ;
I'll Lose The Ones I Love.
I'm Scared That When I Close My Eyes;
I'll Be Left Alone.
I Wait For The Sun To Rise ;
Before I'm Slightly Comforted To Close My Eyes And Go To Bed.
I'll Just Lye In Bed ;
Fearing Like A Child.
Too Bad Fer Me ;
Nobody Gives No Fuck. 
=]

No comments: