-EVERYTHING.
I Don't Even Wanna Hear What You Have To Say.
Honestly, What You've Been Telling Me All These Months ;
I've Heard Them Before ; "Somewhere".
Everyone's Telling Me The Same Things ;
Should I Even Begin To Think You Otherwise?
I Honestly Dont Know What More To Say.
It Get So Tiring , Living Each Day, In Hope That Someone'll Love You Back.
It Gets Very Difficult , Each Passing Moment ; Each Passing Love Bird.
Sigh ; I Know We'll Go No Where.
At The Rate We're Going, I Dare'nt Even Dream About Blissful Stuff,
Nor Spending The Rest Of My Youthful Years With You.
I Had A Picture Of Where I Wanna Be With You ;
You Toadally Killed It.
I Can't Stand It If You Don't Call;
Even If Its Just To Say Hi.
What More ; I Don't Even Get A Text;
What's More A Decent Reply.
I Hate To Use The Word, But Yea ; Whatever.
If It Makes You Happy,
Whatever Floats Your Boat,
I'll Give It To You.
Suit Yourself, Honestly.
I Hope One Day You'll See ;
Afterall I Was Once A Gem In Your Hands,
You Chose Your Past Instead Of Going Ahead.
I've Never Expected You To Neglect Everything Nor Anything;
For My Tiny Bouts Of Tantrums.
Its Always About You Anyway;
Never About Me.
If That's What You Want,
It's What You'll Have.
ILY The Same.
ILY.