Saturday, December 19, 2009

❤

Till This Day I Feel;
I'm Only Secondary To You.
Your Intentions Were There ;
But Your Heart Isnt Here With Me.
I Wished You Cared A Little More ;
I Wished You Knew You Meant The Entire World.
I Wished You Realised I Actually Do Matter ;
I Wished You Knew How I Wanna Be With You.
I Wished I Mattered A Little More To You ;
I Wished You Knew I Have So Many Things To Say To You.
I Wished You Read This ;
I Wished You Knew This Was Fer You.
I Wished I Had Your Heart ;
I Wished I Was Good Enough.
I Wished I Was Halve As Good As Them Before ;
I Wished You'd Truly Love Me Fer Who I Am.
I Wished You Were Beside Me In This Storm ;
I Wished You Filled My World With Laughter And Much More Joy.
I Wished You Allowed Me In ;
I Wished You'd Give Me The Honours Of Bearing Part Of The World's Weight With You.
I Wished You Knew How Much You Mattered To Me ;
I Wished You Knew How Much It Pained Me.
I Wished You'd Be That Pillar Of Strength I Need In Tough Times To Come;
I Wished You Knew You'r The Only Reason Why I'm Still Here.
I Wished You'd Just Allow Me In ;
I Wished You Hadnt Allowed You Past To Judge How I Should Be Treated.
I Wished I Could Tell You "I LOVE YOU BABY" Every Single Night;
I Wished I Never Knew The Replies To That Phrase.
I Wished You Were Here ;
This Christmas ; All I Wish For Is You, Baby.
❤