Sunday, November 22, 2009

If The World Ended In 2012 ;

Though I Know Deep Somewhere At The Back Of My Head ;
That I'm Not Priority.
It Doesn't Kill Me ;
Just That It Pierces Like A Bitch.
I Don't Expect You To Gimme Everything I Want;
I Don't Expect You To Gimme Your Heart ;
I Don't Expect You To Hand Me Trust And Faith In A Few Mere Months;
I'm Determined To Work Fer It.
It Doesn't Really Matter How Deep Your Pockets Are ;
Nor How Many Zeros There Are On Your Bank Book ;
I Love The Way You Are.
You May Not Know How Much I've Written About You;
You May Not See The Silly Smiles I Flash ;
You May Not Be Perfect ;
Only A Huge Red Bow Over You'll Do That.
I Don't Know Where I'm Going.
I Don't Know If You'll Be There At The End Of The Day.
These Uncertainties ; I Hope Would Work Out.
I Hope To Bring You Home One Day In My Pockets;
And Show You To My Mommy.
I Hope My Mommy Wishes Me Love ;
I Hope My Mummy Doesn't Dislike What I Live For.
I Hope One Day You'll Realise How Much I'm Head Over Heals For You.
The Only Thing Left In My Being Was Loving You.
I May Have A Bleeding Heart Fer Boys Like You ;
But I Hope You'll Not Disappoint Me ;
I Hope Your' Not Like "Them".
I Pray That You'll See What I See.
In These ColdCold Nights ;
All I Craved Was You ;
- I Don't Wanna Be Alone Tonight ;
I Say That Every Night ;
Hoping My Wish Came True.
So Many Things I Want You To Discover ;
So Many Things I Wanna Know.
The Compilations Of Corny Love Poems/ Songs Could Mount ;
If I Ever Set Foot Into Cliche.



If The World Ended In 2012 Like The Mayans Predicted.
From Today Till Then ;
I'll Be Loving You.
If The World Ended In 2012.