Or Should I Be Listening To My Girls.
Or Should I Be Listening To My Guts.
Or Should I Follow My Heart?
I Don;t Understand.
And The More I Don;t Understand ;
The More It Makes Me Wanna Cry.
Nobody Truly Knows The Things You Do To Me.
Tho They'll Never Understand The Ways You Made Me Smile.
How I Cannot Reel Away From You ,
How I Figure My Eyes Sparkled ;
They'll Never See Nor Hear It.
What We Had Was Pretty.
It Was'nt Fantastic ;
It Could Have Been Splendid.
You Too ; Don't Realise That I'm Human ;
And That I Have Emotions ; Needs ; And Wants.
All You Think About Is You, Yourself And You.
And How You've Been Hurt.
Emphasizing The Amount That's Been Robbed ;
To You Indeed ; However You Deny ;
I'm A Toy ;
How Relunctant You've Been To Allow Yourself To Heal.
How You Couldnt Bear To Let You Of Your "Past"
Even Though You Know That I'll Do My Best.
Afterall ; I'm Never Gonna Be Good Enough For You.
I'm Never Gonna Be As Good As "Them".
Cux Afterall "They're" Whom YOU Choose To Cling On To.
I've Never Expected You To Give Your Heart To Me ;
I've Never Expected You To Gimme Undivided Attention EVERY Single Day.
And I Hoped Was A Lil' Time Tucked Away Fer Me.
Even If It Was Cruising Around ;
Even If It Was Kickin' Up Em' Heels.
I Never Expected You To Put Away Work Just To Attend To My Whining.
All I Wanted Was An Aknowledgment; A Form Of Assurance ;That Obsenely Wee Amount Of Security.
I Never Needed Roses By My Door ;
I Never Needed A Diamond Key.
I Never Needed Them Flashy Rides.
While All You Could Think Of Was Your BrokenBroken Heart,
That You So Refuse To Recuperate.
You've Never Had The Intentions Of Letting Me In ;
Yet I've Allowed You To Consume Me Enitrely ;
What A Fool I Am And Have Been.
I Ought To Be Ashamed Of My Foolishness ;
Thinking You'd Truly Fall Fer A Girl Like Me.
It Hurts Me When You Don't Bother.
Like I Don't Matter.
Like Sorry Could Stop Those Tears.
Sometimes I Just Wonder ;
If I Wasnt Who I Am Today ;
You'd Probably Love Me Better.
Probably`.
-Brina