Monday, November 09, 2009

All Is Fair ; In The Name Of Love They Say.

I Don't Know What The Future Holds Fer Me ;
I Wouldn't Know What The Future'd Hold Fer You ;
I Couldn't Guess What'd The Future Hold Fer Us ;
But I Know ; I'mma Press On.
Many Times Before ;
I'd Thought Maybe I Should Pull Out Of This ;
Fearing It To Be Another "Circus".
I Tried Looking At Things From Your Point Of View ;
I'd Prolly Figured Somethings Out ;
However ; The Entire Picture Still Reeks Of Mysteries To Me.
I Can't Live Each Day Guessing.
I Can't Go On Each Day Contemplating If It's Worth The While.
Your "One Step At A Time" Rule Is What I Cannot Fathom ;
It Drives Me Crazy ; And I Hate It.
The More I Hate It ;
The More I Can't Seem To Reel Away From You.
Outside My Thoughts ; You Deserve Perfection; That I'm Not.
And Will Never Be.
There Are Somethings That I Can Never Change ;
While There Are SOme Constants That I Do Wanna Change.
It's Like You've Given Up ; And Had Enough ;
But I Want More & More.
I Don't Have Much Time ;
I Don't Have Youth To Gamble ;
I Don't Wanna Remain Back At The Same Spot I Was.
I'm At A Crossroad Where I'm Branching Out Plans Of Life ;
I Wanna Include You In My Blueprints ;
I' Too Have To Include Plans Fer When You'r No Longer Wimme.
But I'm Paralysed By Your "One Day At A Time" Laws.
It'll Never Cross Your Minds ;
How'd It Hurt Me.
'Cause In Your Minds ;
You Don't See Me As "Permanent".
I'm Just A Temporory Source Of "Pain And Pleasures".
When Threatened With Emotions ;
We Tend  To Think Otherwise ;
Looking Elsewhere Fer Answers ;
When We No Longer Get Facts We Wanna Hear From A Particular Party.
Being In Our Own Bubble ;
I'm Forced To Live Behind A Wall You've Built ;
I'm Made To Love You From A Smokescreen.
I've Been There Before ;
And I Never Wanna Be No.2 No More ;
I Told Myself Over And Over Again.
I Hope That I Have A Place In Your Heart;
How Abruptly You've Entered My Life ;
How Intensely I Fell Head Over Heels.
I Hope You'll Not Take My Sunshine Away.
I Love You.