Thursday, October 29, 2009

Silly Does It.

I Can't Do It.
I Can't Look You In The Eye And See "A Friend" In There.
I Can't Look You Straight In The Face And Say I'mma Be Just "A Friend" To You.
It's Absoulutely Absurd To Be Doing This.
Why Can't I Have Just This One Stability?
Am I Not Entittled To It?
The Aspirations I Had Fer You ;
I Merely Became Too Convenient.
It's Hard , To Have To Deny Yourself Of This Lil'est Magic.
And I'm Made To Do It?
Why? Oh Why? Am I Always The Fergotten One.
Did God Make Me On His Day Off Or Sth.?
Saying ILY Was'nt Easy ;
Now It's Only Robbed Of The Least I Have.
Like A Fish Outta The Waters,
idk How To Carry On Without A Will.
Well At Least These Few Months Were Fantastic.
It's Not Consoling To Be Saying That.
But It's Probably A Better Alternative Coping Device
I Have Left In My Being.
My Heart Died The Instant You Said It.
I Could Have Done So Much More ;
We Could Have Done So Much Better.
Thanks For Trying So Hard To Tell Me That True Love Doesnt Exsist ;
And So Does Fairytale Endings ; They're Made Up Of SHit.
Well ; It's That Difficult To Find Someone Who Truly Loves You Fer Who You Are.
And Isn't Sticking Around ; Just To Use You.






I Love You And I Always Will.
❤