Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I'm Begining To Feel That I'm All Too Silly ;
To Actually Believe Deep In My Heart That He Truly Would Love Me.

I Feel Like Crying So Bad.
And I Realised That There's No One I Could Borrow A Shoulder From.
My So Called Friends Are All Too Tied Up In
"Painting More Masks / Painting More Towns Red"
While All I Do These Days ,
Is Fade To The Background.
Honestly ; Nobody Cares If You've Had A Bad Day ;
If You Need A Shoulder To Cry On.
If You Need A Friend Just To Be There;
Keepin' A Silent Vigil By Your Side.

I Realised These Days That No Amount Of Smiles Nor Laughter 
Could Erase Any Hurt.
No Amount Of Popcorn>ChickFlicks>IceCream Could Mend An Alr Crippled Friendship.
You Come To A Point Where You Get Sick And Tired ; To A Revolting Degree,
Of All Those People Who Just Wants A Piece Of You.
That's It ; I've Had Enough.

If You Loved Me ;
You'd Care Enough To Drop A Line.
A Text Maybe.
If You Loved Me You'd Prolly Wouldnt Have Said All Those.
You'd Prolly Wouldnt Have Done All These.
Well There's Only One Word Left To Say ;
Thanks! ; Thanks Fer Being A Friend.