Sunday, September 06, 2009

This Is One Of Those Times ;
Where I Just Wanna Go Away ;
Just Fade Away Like Music On The BackGround.
Go Somewhere Where Nobody Knows Me ;
Where No One Can Contact Me ;
Only That I Don't Wanna Be All Alone In This "Expedition".
I've Been Meaning To Say ;
I Dont Know Where Or When The "Next Level" Starts ;
But To Embark On This Journey ; I Need You ;
Only Then Would I Have The Courage ;
The Courage To Be Anything I Wanna Be;
The Courage To Be Anything You Want Be To Be;
Only Then Inhabitations Don't Live Within The Both Of Us ;
Awkwardness I Sense ; Don't Lie Between Us ;
I Want So Bad To Love You ;
I Want So Bad To Have You ;
I Want To Show You What Love Is Made Of ;
Sugar ; Spice ; And Everything Nice. =)
But As Of Now ; All I Can Do Is To Write Them Fanatasies
On The Walls Of My Imaginative Minds ;
Pray The Stars Have My Heart ;
Prays Them Fairies Have My Back ;
Pray Them Fairy Dust Don't Fail Me ;
And Pray Fer A Lil' Magic.
That'll Be Fer Magic.

Now Emotions ;
Somehow I'll Think Me Inferior - Standing Next To You.
In My Eyes ; In My Heart ; I Hold Upmost Greatest Love Possible Fer You ;
To Me ; Your So Close To My Template Of Perfection ;
My very Own Lil' Version Of Perfection.
-My Insecurities Somehow Kills Me Inside ;
Silently ; SecondByTheSecond ; DayByDay ;
It Rip Me Apart On Days We Hardly Speak ;
It Eats Me Alive ; On Days We Don't Touch.
I've Shattered ; I've Crumbled ; I've Been Bruised I've Been Blazed.
This Confirms A Theory Of An Infactuation ;
This Is No Infactuation ; ILY.
No Doubt.
; Baby ; Don't Lose My Heart.