Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Once Upon A Perfect Stranger

For Once In Your Arms ; I Didnt Feel Like I Was Just A Doll.
For When We're Apart, My Presence , Available Or Not,
Didnt Seem To Maim You A Tiny Bit It Seemed.
I Know Of The Directions I Want In You.
You Leave My Heart To Fend Fer Itself,
You Left My Love To Die.
You'd Never Knew The Value Of Absence,
In You, I Saw That Glimpse Of Miracle - Heaven Sent.
In You, I Saw My Probable "Guardian Angel".
Don't Prove My Point.
You're The Only One I Want To Myself.
Though You May Have Many,
Don't Tell Me What I Saw Were Just Filthy Fronting.
I Keep Telling Myself ; Baby, It's Too Premature To Talk Love.
Yes I Know That.
I Once Spoiled It Al By Saying Something Stupid Like ILY,
This Time I'd Try Dodging My Emotions.
I Can't Fathom The Whys
These Tears Crawl Up In My Pillows At Night,
But I Figure It's You'r Nonchalance I Have To Fight.
They Tell Me ; "Love Knows Not It's Abundance Till It's Cradled".
All I Can Tell Them Is - The Time Probably Isnt Right.
I Hate My Stands On This Connection ;
I Can't Stand The Hold You Have On Me.
"Competions" Cannot Wait Till You've Arrived.
I Have To Live My Life.
My Heart's Anchored It's Wounded Self On You ;
I Don't Have Much Control Over.

From You ; And I Quote Mama Theresa ;
You Don't Love When You'r Not Letting Others In.
Touche My Perfect-est Stranger , Touche.



Once Upon a Perfect Stranger
peppermonia