Friday, August 07, 2009

Misses "Mr.BigBadWolf", But Somewhere,
At The Back Of My Heads I Know,
I Mustnt Sink Further.
I Know Truly Well ;
That Imma Regret For The Rest Of My Life ;
The Decision I Made Today.
All I Can Do At The Most Is Live Each Day As It Is,
Smile The Number Of Seconds It Lasts,
Each Morning/Night I Get A Text.
It's Silly To Read It Over And Over Again,
But I Do Anyways.

Tell Myself "Once The Glits And Glamour Fades Away,
The Lonely 'Actress' Would Sit And Bawl,
Cux Tonight's The Last Time The Curtains'd Fall".

I Don't Wanna Be The Only One Left.
I Don't Wanna be The Only Fool Left In The Dark.
I Don't Wanna Be The Only One Reminicing When There's None To Begin With.
I Don't Wanna Be The Only One Longing Fer A Love So Undefined.
I Don't Wanna.