Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away

I Feel So Darn Guilty.
This Time I'm Seriously In Love With A Stranger.
Someone I'd Barely Known
A "Virtually Created Love Affair".
How Could This Ever Happen?
I Thought It Only Happened To Boys.
Stone Me,
Crucify Me,
Tie Me To A Tree.

I Blew It All By Saying Sth Stupid.
I Swear To God I've Never Been Dumber.
-
He Makes My Worst Days
Seem Like It Never Happened.
Its Like I've Got My Sunshine Back.
The Fortune Teller's Got Some Parts Right.
He's The Perfect Blend Of A Man.
Everything,
Except The Part When The Sugar Spice And Everything Nice Comes Along.
He's Too Good To Be True.
He's Every Attributes I've Always Wanted My Man To Come In.
How Nice If He Came In A Big Bow On My Doorsteps.
So Fucking Perfect.
To Darn Perfect.
Feels "Diminishing" Tryna Catch Up With Perfection.
With His Perfections,
His Admirations Come A Far Way,
So Does His Admirers.
He's Like My Perfect Combo Of
Friday Nights Out;
Saturday Nights In;
Late Night Rendevous;
Like Peanut Butter And Jelly,
The Way I Like It.
Like Pasta The Way I Want,
Candies With The Toys;
Smokey Eyes With The Nude Lips.

With This,
I Miss My Gfs Hellloads.
I Wanna Just Curl Up With Them All,
Eat Chips And Chick Flicks.