Friday, May 08, 2009

freaky.nostalgic.

I Dreamt That I Had A Bf.
I Could Feel The Love,
So Pure, So Young So Innocent.
(Picture Kids Living On True Love;
Dressed In Pale Ivory;
Innocence Intact Throught Their Laughters;
Racing Across Tall Wheats. 
That Was Exactly How It Was.)
In That Dream, 
He Was Killed In A Freak Accident.
; We Were Cramped Inside A Room
With Others , Camping Style.
We Got Up Looking Fer Adventure,
Went Downstairs To Find That I Was In My Old House,
The One I Lived In As A Child.
Went To The Kitchen To See That My Maid Was Cookin
Siesta Snacks.
Went Out To The Backyard And Saw Bunnies Hoppin' Around,
On Lush Greenery.
And Off We Wandered Off Further And Further
Wanted To Go Back To The Building We Came From,
The Building Itself Had Extreme Nostagia;
To Go Back To The House,
We Had To Go Down This Hill Of Stairs,
But At The End Of The Stairs It Was All Flooded.
I Decided I Didnt Wanna Get My Shoes Soaked.
And Suggested We Went Around.
To The Right Was A Construction Site.
It Was As If We Were Racing Through The Site,
Hoping Over Plastic Sheets And Bars.
Seemed As Though We Couldnt Find A Way Out,
When We Were At This Multi Story Carpark In The Construction Site,
When My Bf In That Dream Suggested Slidding Down The Slopes,
The Slopes Were REALLY Really Steep ;
Very Very Steep, Without Friction.
The White Constuction Site Hadnt Any Walls.
My Bf Slidded Down The Very Steep Slow 
When A Part Of The Crane Fell And Beheaded Him Instantly.
While I Was Hanging On To A Pillar.
In That Dream ;
When Paramedics Came,
I Couldnt Even Look At His Face.
I Could Feel My Heart Bleeding,
I Could Feel Me Crying,
I Could Feel The Pain.
I Could Feel The Devastation.
I Could Feel The Distraught.
I Could Feel The Heart Ache.
The Intense Pain While Fast Asleep.
In That Dream;
I Recieved Bouquets After Bouquets Of Flowers.
The Prettiest Ever Flowers I'd Seen ;
My Aunt Handed To Me.
The Aftermath Of My Bf's Death..
I Could Feel Every Intense Emotions;
Even The Smell Of Nostalgia.
My Maid From My Childhood,
Familair Faces Growing Up,
Whom I Have Lost That Relation.
Even The Interior Of My Old House,
Everything..

Waking Up,
I Was Filled with All Kinds Of Fear,
With Nostalgia Clogged.

I've Been Having Dreams Every Night.
Even On A Lazy Afternoon's Siesta.
I Swear The Dream Maker's Got A Glitch On His
Dream Sending Schedules.
Please Don't Send Me Anymore Dreams,
Maybe Pleasant Ones..
I Can't Wake Up Feeling Drained Everyday..