Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How Love Sounds

Sometimes Some Things,
Some People Or Some Occasions,
Seem So Hard ;
You Just Wanna Close Your Eyes And Let It Fade.
Sometimes, The Things You Left Behind,
On A Distant Memory, Comes Back For You.
Sometimes When Love Is Built On Lies,
The 2nd Time Can't Be Any Better.
Sometimes People Just Change.
Sometimes For The Better ; 
Sometimes Not So Much.
And I Quote : "I Didn't Know What Went Wrong".
She Said : "Over The Years People Change, We Don't Stay The Same For Long."
He Said : " This Time ; Imma Make It Right."
He Said : " This Time ;Love , I'm Not Letting Go."
Astounded By How He Came Budging Into Another Section
Of Her Life ; So To Speak,
She Has Yet To Think Of A Counter Plan;
Best Game Plan Was To Play His Game.
This Time Love Was Built On Being Impressed.
The Dustier Impressions Of A Distant Love;
You've Cleaned Up Your Act.