Over The Past Few Days,
I Mean Hours Literally,
Pretty Bad Things Have Happened To Me.
Well, It's Not That It's Not Everyday That Sth Bad
Happens To Me, Or Occurs To Me.
But It's Still Considered Undesired.
When Nights Comes,
And You Start Dwelling On All Undesired,
Loneliness And Emptiness,
The One Thing You Wished For Was
For The Sun To Rise Quicker.
So Phsycologically,
You'll Have The Mentality That These "Demons Of The Night"
Can't Touch You,
Cux Who The Hell Is Afraid Of Light.
So It Occurs That The Insomnia Carries Thru The Night,
Over A Period Of Days To Weeks To Months.
I'm So Bashed Up Right Now,
I Know That I Cannot Cope On My Own.
I Mind's Tellin Me That I Need The Support I Can Get
From My Family And Friends.
But I Don't Know How To Put It Across To Them.
It Just Keeps Going Under The Carpet,
-My Sentiments.
Piling One On Top Of Another,
I Don't Know Who Is It I Can Trust.
If I Were To Tell You A Secret,
Would Half The World Alr Had Known By The Time I Wake Up?
Or Would It Stay With You, And Only You?
Everyone's Turning Their Back On Me.
I'm Not Feeding On Drama This Time.
My World Is Seriously Falling Apart.
Take A Walk In My Shoes,
And You Catch A Glimpse Of The Ruins.
Even The Safest Place I'd Known,
Has Become A Battlefield.
I Need Help.