Saturday, March 21, 2009

fadinghues.

You Make Me Feel Useless,
Ok Mayb In Your Eyes I Am.
But To Me,
I Never Wanna Feel Like This.
You Make Me Feel As If Im A Piece Of Good Fer Nothing,
God-Forbid-Don't-Come-Near-Me,
Eww-ish, Wtf , Whatevv
Piece Of SlobGlob,
That You So Regret Having To Experience.

You Make Me Feel As If Im Worth Nothing To You.
You Make Me Belittle Myself,
You' Get Me Started In Doubting Myself,
And All That I'm Good At.
You Make Me Think That Im Good Fer Nothing,
Except One Thing Which Is Partying.

I Wake Up Each Night, Fearing.
I Go To Bed Each Day, Fearing.

I Don't Wanna Be What I Am Today.
But It Seems Like I Have A Choice?
I Don't Like Who I Am Today.
But I Can't Seem To Rid Her.
Your Bombardings Have Caused Me To Lose Myself.
I Cannot Go On Like This.
I Don't Want To.
If I Go On Like This,
I Know, One Day,
I'll Just Not Wake Up.
I Don't Wanna Remain Disturbed.
I Wanna Get On,
And Do Myself Good.
I Don't Know Where To Get Help.
Maybe Your Too Embaressed To Adhere To My Problems,
But I Need Help.
I'm Sinking Way Too Deep ; I Know.
"And The Only Way Up, Is Yourself,
You Gotta Wanna Do It, 
No One Can Help You." - Za
Your Words Havent Fallen On Deaf Ears,
I Hear You.

Your Pride Is Diminishing Me,
Bit By Bit.
Your Pride Gets In The Way.
I Don't Wanna Fight.
I Hate This Fight.
It Caves Me In.
Lil'ByLil.
By The Day,
Your Tempermental Explosions,
You'r Pride And Indifferences
Caves Me In.
Causing Me To Lose Myself,
ByTheBit.
You Don't Realise It Do You?

They've Been Demanding Fer The Vibrant Bree.
They've Been Askin' Where She At?
Meanwhile "YOU've" Been Extorting.
Meanwhile Your The Cause Of These Damage.
Still You Don't Realise Do You?