Saturday, March 14, 2009

5.45AM

It's 5.45 am In The Morning,
And I Still Have Alot Going THROUGH My Head!
And Yes, I Still Cannot Sleep!
INSOMNIA.
(My Insomnia Is Getting So Bad, I Think I Shood Open A Club,
To Accommodate Me And All Fellow
Insomnia-yers.)
I Shall Call It IN-SOM-AYE!

1. I Have A Sudden Rush To Get A Job.
YES! GET A JOB!
A Job Which Allows Me To Work At Night.
How Nice. It's Like YinYang.

2. I Feel Like Packing My Room!
But The Thought Of The Sun Rising,
And The A/C No Longer Works It's Magic,
Just Kills Me, And The Thought Of Cleaning My Room ENTIRELY.

3. I'm Think Of Ways Put My Mane Thru The Test. - Again.
I'm Thinking I Want The Hair I Used To Have Like 3 Years Ago,
Nice Silky Straight, Dark Blonde.
(Which Is Obviously A Total Blahx!)
Well Guess It Helps Me Look "NORMAL".
(Following the Standards Set By Me Mom.)

4. I'm Thinking I Dun Wanna Celebrate My Bday This Year.
But DAMNED! IT'S THE BIG 2!
I CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF IT!
MOREOVER, I CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF NOT 
WELCOMING THE BIG 2 WITH A BIG BANG!
So Then Again, 
I'm Thinking Prawning.
With My Girls And Few Of My Favourite PEEPS On Earth.
Yepx. Go Catch Prawn,
And Massacre Their Entire Family Line,
Within Matter Of Hours,
And Watch Them Die A Slow And Painful Death 
Under A Duvet Of Smokes,
Just To Satisfy Our Taste buds.
How "Romantic".
I Know Right.

And The Thought Comes Back To The Reality
That I Love To Party,
And Which I Cannot Say No To Booze.
(Well On The Contrary I Could.)
What I Cannot Say No To Is,
Banging Music, Dancing Shoes, Booze , Party People, And 'Hella Go0d Time.
Oh, Let The Good Times Roll Maybe?

And When The Thought Of Partying Plays Virtually In My Head,
My Heart Goes "Knock!Knock!"
"Helllooooow!! Kinda Empty In Here!"
And Zap!
I Feel I Bashing Some Bastards Up.
And I Start Making A List Of People I Wanna Bash Up,
So Bad, Their Mums' Don't Wanna Acknowledge 'Em.
1st Up Would Be 3 Of My Former "Boyfriends",
They're Such Total Arses!
I Don't Know Why God Made Them Like This!
Sth Must Have Cropped Up,
During The Making Of Those Few Arses,
That God The Almighty Himself,
Fergot To Add Some Crucial Ingredients,
Like Compassion, Docile Hearts, A Lil' Sugar,
Probably A Swift Of Spice,
And A Tsp Of Everything Nice.
Or Else They Would Have Turned Out Better Men,
I Suppose.
Other Than That, 
I Take It That The Damage's Alr Been Done,
And Is NO WAY On Earth To Reverse Such Catastrophe,
Hence I Came Up With A Conclusion,
That I Shood Probably, Maybe, Love Myself EVEN MORE,
Maybe EVEN MORE Than What They Gamme'.
So Yea.
And Next Up Would Be,
Every Dick That Broke Every Girl Out There's Hearts.
(Guess Captain Planet's IN Fer A Earth CLEAN UP.)
And Next Up,
Would Be All "Mongsters".
Shall I DEFINE Mongsters?
Mongster : Beings Who Put Themselves Out There,
Who Swear By Back-stabbing Others,
Betraying And Only Betraying.
So Yea.
This Agony Shalt End At This Sentence,
Or Else It Could Go ON AND ON.

5. I Wanna Get A Tattoo On My Birthday.
And One On Mcron's Birthday.
(Seven Days Later)
And One On NASIR's Bday,
So As To Remind Me,
"UhUh! No Brina, You Can't Go Back There,
And You'r Not."
"No Way You'r Going Back In There,
It's Too Dark And Creepy."

6. I WANNA GET TO SLEEP!!!
But I'll Probably Toss And Turn A Million Times,
And Still Stay Wide Awake,
With My Brains Constantly Racing With Random Thoughts.
Gosh! I Really Need A Doctor!



❦
pepperbolts.