Saturday, February 14, 2009

V Is Fer VALENTINES?

To Me, Valentine's Day's Saga
Is Full Of Corny Cliches,
Filled With Crappy Gimmicks.
It's A Time Where Florists Can Jack Up
The Prices Of Roses 5X-6Xs The Original Prices,
Without Getting Sued.

I Always Believed ;
If You Loved The Right Man,
Everyday's Valentine's Day

This Year, My Valentine's Days Was "Satisfying".
This Day, I Spent With Kelvin!
My Sweetcakes!
LOLX!
Dinner / Supper 
-STEAMBOAT!

And OFF! 
Were 2 LIL' Piggies To "UNCLE MOO'S HOUSE OF WONDER"!
(Mustafa Centre Lahx, DOn't You Think So!)
Got Sth Hanes, Got Sth Berry, To Get Thrill (Cheap Thrills).
Back @ Home,
Was The "Cruel" Part
See The Ceilings? They Look Like Clouds RIGHT!
Not Finnished Yet! But It Somehow Does Lahx!
Now You Understand Why I Say My Vday Was "Satisfying". =)
And Check This Out!
My Toe Nail, From My "Accidental Prone Year".
It's Not Out Yet, Cux It's Stuck To My Cuticles,
So In A Way, It's Hanging There! LOLX
WEll I Don't Really Think Its EWWWWEY,
I Think It Reminds Me Of Rebirth.
I Kinda Like The Idea. LOLX!
Yea Ok, Not Too Right Up There.
But Oh Well!
Happy Vday People!