One Fine Day,
I'll Wake Up To The Fact That
You Should Love Me The Way I Am.
Fer Better Or For Worse,
Through Sickness Or Through Health,
Through Riches Or Through Proverty.
You Should Still Love Me For Me.
I'll One Fine Day Wake Up To The Fact That
I Cannot Keep Changing,
Just To Make You A Little Happier.
I Cannot Keep Losing Myself,
Just To Appeal More To Your Likings.
One Fine Day,
All These Would Be A Rude Awakening Fer Me.
One Fine Day,
I'll Realise That No Matter How Much
I Continue To Change Fer Your Sake,
There'll Be None Of Me Left To Love.
You'l Be Left Loving Someone You "Created".
One Fine Day,
You'l Be Proved That Beauty On The Inside,
Remains Fer Eternity,
While Beauty On The Outside Fades With Time.
One Fine Day,
I'll Wake Up Telling Myself,
"Wow, Loving You Has Been A Chore!
How On Earth Did I Do That?"
One Fine Day,
We All Know That Even Now That
My Beauty On the Inside And Out Remains,
With Age, The Beauty Inside Remains,
While The Beauty On The Outside Has Come To Pass,
We Al Know That You'll Be Out And About - Philandering.
One Fine Day,
I'll Wake Up And Say,
"You Know What,
Today I'm Not Gonna Serve This Sentence No More."
Now That I Love You,
"World-wide Length",
I May Still Love You The Way I Do
As We Slowly Take Upon Silver Strands,
One Fine Day,
You May Just Get Up And Leave,
Cux The Beauty You Once Were Enthralled With,
No Longer Was What You Prefered.
One Fine Day,
When All This Has Come To An End,
I'l Probably Go,
"Wow, So Much Fer LOVE!"
Some People Lost Money,
And Took It As Lessons.
Some People Take Other People As Lessons.
Some People Learn From Other Person's Lessons.
While Some People Wasted Youth/Time Fer Lessons.
I'm Guessing I Should Belong To The Latter.
Wasting Many Years On Life Changing Lessons.
I Shood Be Leaning From My Mistakes,
Afterall I Paid So Much Fer It.
Well,
One Fine Day.
One Fine Day.
It'll Come.
One Fine Day.