Saturday, January 03, 2009

If Only You Knew Jellybeans Were Humans.

Presenting :
The All Great,
All Or Nothing,
One And Only
-JELLYBEAN.

Oh!
The Thought Of You Shifting Away
 Just Melts My ♥ Into Fondue,
Shredds My ♥ Into
Tiny Lil' Micro-Organisms. 
Ok Your Shifting From Tampines To Tampines~
But The Great Difference Is This Bridge We Have
Between Us/Our Houses.
(Literally.)
You Can't Walk Over To My House, 
Neither Can I Sprint Over, 
Whenever We Meet @ Mr Prata's,
I Can't Walk Home After Mono Sessions,
And You Can't Come Over Any More,
When You'r In A Fit Of Anger.
The Other Side Of Tampines Is SO Far Away.
It Makes Me Curl At The Thought Of Takin A BUS,
So I Can Reach You.
-Im Write A Song!
So I'll Sing To You Everyday!
JellyOhJelly, 
When Are You Gonna Wanna Find A School/
Job, So You Can Be My Flatmate?
JELLY Oh JELLY!
I'm Gonna Miss You Like The Hair On My ♤♤♤♤♤!!!
No More Central,
No More Mr Prata,
No More Downtown East In The Middle Of The Night.
DARN OH DARN.
I'm Gon' Be So Darn Zhi Bi.
And My Sis Cannot Irritate You Anymore!
HAix.
Wei Her?

No comments: