Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WISHING.

I Hate Being Ill,
Especially During The Festive Season's.
Especially When Santa's In Town.

I'm Head's Pounding Pounding.
Not From Any Hangovers.
(I Don't Get Drunk Remember?)
LOLX.
My Throat's Scratchy Scratchy.
I'm Losing My Voice From Excessive Partying / Screaming.
My Body Aches, And My Fever's Coming, Going.
I Hate THIS!

I Have A Party To "Crash",
In Less Than 8 Hours.
I'm Expected Not To Disappoint My Party People,
Cux They Reakon A Tiny Bout'a Flu Don't Bring Me Down.
-Well Hey, I Actually Turned Down Partying Ok.
I Should Get A Lil' Credit Fer That.

I'm Kissing 2008 Goodbye,
Be Gone Oh Be Gone!
You've Been Wretched, Shure You Have Been.
I Have Letters To Write,
I Have New Year's Resolutions To Jot.
I Have Friendships To See To,
I Have Prayers Unsaid,
Love Yet Unfound.

Here's To All!
MEERY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEEPS!
-CHEERS!

I'll See You Around.
Later. In 2009.
BIG LOVE YA'LL.

No comments: