Inside, It's A Sorrowful Plight.
It's As If A Hurricane Came,
And Took All That Contained Joy,
And Left, "Without A Word".
I'll Try,
But It Seems Though I Can't Come Up
With The Right Words To Put
Them In The Right Places.
The Pieces Of The Puzzles Don't Fit.
And That's When The Self Realisations
Kick In, And I Then Realize That, Neither Do I.
-
Behind These Eyes,
A Confused Soul Remains,
Her Thoughts Jumbled,
Her Words Fumbled.
Steady AS She Tries,
To Picking Up Her Life.
It's All Too Cluttered,
It's Hard To Find A Start.
She's Dreamed Of Being At The Top,
But Everytime She Gets Dropped,
Her Obstinate Heart Gets Failed.
This Life, Of Hers
Hasth No Anchor,
Neither Does It Spell Encore.
She's Fallen, She'd Been Fail,
She's Lost Her Direction.
Believes And Trusts That
The Same Mistakes,
She Won't Commit Twice.
She Side- Tracks,
Then Comes Back On.
Thinks Life Is All A Gamble.
It May All Be A Joke.
I'm Not Being Cold.
I'm Not Being Odd.
I Just Don't Feel Like Talking,
Maybe To You,
Maybe Not Now.
I May Appear Crest-Fallen,
I Maybe Crest-Fallen.
Drop Your Wild Thoughts,
And Ill Intentions At The Door,
Come On In Undressed.
Speak As Though You Were
Conversing With A Child.
Who Hasth No Ill Intentions,
Who Hasth None Misgivings.
She Forgives Readily,
Behind Her Brown Eyes,
She Can't Differentiate,
From Good And Bad.
If You Will,
Guide Her,
Teach Her,
Be With Her.
Love Her.
No comments:
Post a Comment