My Dear Friend,
Following Her Heart,
Loving And "Loving" It.
Lost And Confused,
Cux She's In Love With "Wretched".
You Don't Gotta Go This Far,
To Learn How It Is To 'Love'.
My Drive, Far Admired,
It Never Is Killed.
To Kill My Obstinate Heart,
It's Impossible, Till You.
It's A Dedication,
I Don't Tend To Ferget.
Young Child(s), Alike,
I Hate To Be Forsaken,
I Didnt Have No Choice,
Well Your "Arrogance" Left Me No Choice.
You Have No Need,
Fer All These Cock-And-Bull.
-We Can Tell You'r Lying,
And Well, Ditto.
Right On.
Girl, Tell Me!
He's Loving You Right.
And We'll Back Off,
Or Else, This War Is Ours.
We Hardly Ever Have 5,
But When We Do,
"It'll Be At One's Wake."
I Don't Want This.
Nobody Does.
Well "There Are Certain People
You Keep Coming Back To."
Amen To That.
But You Can't Keep Dissing Those People Off,
They're Never Gonna Stay At That Same Spot,
Day After Day,
Waiting Fer You To "Wake Up".
To Clear You'r Doubts,
This Entry Is Entirely Fer You.
No comments:
Post a Comment