Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Stab Me,Make The Dash! Quick Run! Quick!

I Feel So Confused,
Picture A Lost Child,
In A World Of Strangers.
It Seems Every one's Reachin Out A 
Hand Toward Me.
Whose Hand Should I Be Taking?

I Feel So Darn Weary,
Still I Gotta Keep My Eyes Peeled.
I Find My Own Direction,
I'm On My Own.

A Broken Heart Doesn't Have To
Paint A Solemn Picture,
That's What I Always Tell Myself.
A Pretty Painted Facade,
Would Be Good Enough,
To Have Them Nearby Fooled.

I Gambled My Guts,
Clinging On To The Few Hopes
I Have Left.
Fer Me, Sunshines Have Always 
Been Crippled.
It's Easier Lookin Fer Flaws,
So Why Even Bother>?

In This Place,
Everything's So Concrete.
Even It's Society,
Even It's People.
It Should Be Like This,
In This Concrete Jungle.
Sincerity's The New Stupidity.
Wearing A Mask Is
-"So This Season!"
Fer Every Season Onwards.

There's So Much Frustration!
In Everybody's Every Sentence.

I Feel So Sick And Tired Of Facing Everyday.
And It's Endless Torments.
Still, Nobody's Given Alternatums.
Guess It's Do Or Die Huh?

No comments: