I Barely Had Sleep,
Say Mayb Fer 2 Hours,
And Off I Was
1. Church
2. Cemertry
3.Vivo
4. Slumber Party.
ALL IN 24 HOURS.
Met The Girls At Jer's Place;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIM!
although i arrived like damn late.
but ; oh well.
Three Hours Of Mani/Pedi Session,
But Little Done.
*LOLX*
Baking "MuffCakes" Till 4.
Rounds Of Red Wines.
Which Aided In My Sleeping.
(Hello! i slept fer 2 hours and braved
22 hours of events!
Quite A FEAT Alr!)
(What My Dear Friends Were Doing Right After
I "Claimed" A 10 mins REST.)
What The Other 2 Mad Women Were Doing,
After Jer " Toh-ed"
Game Of Life ;
2 In The Afternoon.
Lunch;
Jer & I Fel Asleep Right After,
I Only Woke Up To Nail Polish,
The Smell Of Nail Polish/
HAMSTERS SQUUEEKKING next to me.
And Then,
There Was The Muffcakes Proccess
(Muffcakes = Cupcakes That Look Like Muffins/
Muffins That Look Like Cupcakes.)
Which I Still Havent Recieved The Pics.
And Then,
There Was Jer's BDay Lil'Bash.
Which TOO, I Havent Got The Pics.
I'll Go About Doing It When I'm Back.
I'll Be Off, In 1 Hour's Time,
And My Laugage's Half Packed.
-NotDone. -NotDone.
I'm SO Darn Tired/
So Darn Sleepy I Feel Like Puking.
My Head Is Trodding! Trodding!
Away With Pain,
On One Side Of My Brains!
DARNOHDARN.
My Mood's Swinging Like Mad!
I So Don't Wanna Go!
I'm PUFFING Up With So Much Anger,
Things Not Going My Way,
And My Mum's Constant Nagging At Practically Nothing.
Anyways,
I'll Tie Loose Ends When I'm Back.
See Ya'll!
LOVE YA'll
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
(I SO WANNA GO FER HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR,
BUT Oh Well!)
HAVE FUN PEEPS!
Alrightiex Den.
To0o0o0odles!
Loves!
-Bree.

































No comments:
Post a Comment