I Find It Real Tiring To Have To Face This
"Shit" As Each Day Unfolds.
I Find It Difficult To Be Around You,
I Find It Quisy.
I'd Gotta Be On My Toes.
Each Day,
The Same Episode Replays,
Over And Over Again.
As You Step Into The Door,
My Heart's Cooped In Fear.
I Know Not What To Expect No More.
Though I Know Your "Techniques".
They're Simple, Actually.
It's Either The Same Threatening Games,
Or The Reverse-Phsycologies.
Note That It Does'nt Work On Me,
-The Latter.
I May Be Shocked, Dumb-Founded
Fer A Little While,
But It Wears Off Naturally.
Or You'll Vent Your Pride/Ego
On My Friends.
You Never Thought Well Of My Friends Anyways.
I'm Conditioned Never To Shame,
Not To Fail.
With You Around,
I'm Bound To Fail.
You Do Nothing But Discourage.
Let's Lay The Cards Out,
Once And Fer All
Shan't WE?
Well,
In Simplest Terms,
We're All Out Vying,
On A Source Of LOVE.
The Day You Dare Accept Me Fer The Way I Am,
The Day You Let You'r Pride And Ego Cease,
The Day I'll Do US ALL Good.
I Don't Hate You,
I REALLY DON'T.
TRUST ME, I DON'T.
It Just HINDERS Me Big Time,
That Pride And Ego Of Yours.
I'm Sorry If You'r Life Turned Out This Way.
I'm EVEN Apologetic That I Wanna Change My Life Around.
I'll Never Leave You Behind,
Fret Not.
You Know,
It Pays To Be Gracious,
It Pays To Be A Little More Sensitive.
I'm Merely A TEENAGE Girl,
Searching Fer My Identity.
I'm Not You'r Mates,
Where You Speak/Converse In A Harsh Tone.
I Detest You'r Language Use On Me,
I Detest The WORDS You Said To Me.
I May Be A Loafer Fer The Time Being,
But I'm Not Useless,
As How I'd Been Potrayed In Your Eyes.
I Don't Understand What's Gotten To You.
I Don't Even Know Where You'v Gone To.
I Don't Even Recognixe You Anymore.
You Don't Realise How Much Jeopardy You'v Caused Huh?
I'm In A Emotional Wreak Cux Of You,
I Can't Drop You Like That,
Cux "You Don't Eat Your Kind".
I've Been Exposed To Too Much Longing,
That I Don't Know What To Think Anymore.
Deep In Me,
All I Wanted Was Fer You To Accept Me,
The Way I Am.
Back Me Up In Whatever I Do.
All I Want Is Peace.
I Want All This Animosity To Cease.
I Want All These To Stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment