Sunday, September 28, 2008

angels' demons.

I Feel So Broken.
Picture An Angel With Wings
Torn Apart.

I'm Feeling Devastated.
Like A Child Without A Home.

I Feel So Empty,
I'm Feeling Lonely.
Nothing Seems To Quench,
(Cux Partying Doesn't)
Nothing Seems To Feed,
(Neither Does Knowledge)
This Hollow Heart,
Pretty Painted Facade.
What Could To Me Is
-Love.

I've Been Bashed In Reality,
Sheltered By Humanity.
I've Been There So Many Times,
I No Longer Felt How It Feels,
I No Longer Knew What To Think.

I Realised-
Hate Is A Sore,
Hating Must Be A Chore.
I Don't Know How People
These Days Do It,
But They Still Did It.

I Have A Deficiency These Days,
Developed Over These Pain.
I Don't Seem To Understand Anymore,
What That's Of Not Equal Frequency.

Slitting My Wrist Sounds Too Silly
To Even Go Near It.
To Even Pick Up A Razor,
I Can't Summon That Courage.
It's Been Tossed Out The Window.

Like A Caged Bird,
I've Been Needing To Get Out,
In It's Non-Literal est States.
Urge How I Can Compel,
 How I Should Rebel.

I've Been Adopting,
-Lifestyles.
Life Is, Becomingly Cheap,
Survival Itself, Is Expensive.

What It Is To Rejoice,
I Don't Find A Reason.
How It Is To Be 
The Way You Want It,
I Don't Find A Mode.

I Find It Real Difficult,
How It Is To Go On
Without A Will,
How It Is To Go Forward,
Without Skipping My Regrets.

Sometimes I Really Wished,
I Was'nt In Love With You,
So I Would'nt Feel This Way.



Even An Angel Has It's Demons.




No comments: