I May Be NICE.
However Don't Overlook The Fact That I'm Nice.
I'm No Pushover.
Duh! I'm Nice If You Are To Me.
Lookin' Deeper Inside,
I'm Kind.
Well AT LEAST Kind Hearted.
I Bear No Ill Intentions Before You.
Hence, DON'T Take My Kindness Fer Granted.
I Don't LIKE Hating On People.
It Wears Me Thin.
Wears Me Out.
Washes Vibrant Vibes Outta You'r Life.
I Just Won't Speak.
I Don't See A Need To Stoop You'r Level,
I Don't See Why I Need You/
Need You As A Friend.
❀❀❀
I Find It Astonishing!
How Such A Juvenile/Insentitive Statement
Could Come From You.
If You Really Think,
That My Need Fer Speed,
My Need Fer Change.
My Yearning To Learn,
My Hunger Fer "Knowledge"
'S Bothering YOU So Badly,
Then Do Sth About It.
Don't Come Hating On My
Having A Need Fer Speed/Change,
Yearning To Learn,
Hunger Fer Knowledge,
My Answering A Calling.
That's You'r PROBLEM.
DON'T CLASSIFY IT AS MINE.
You'r Blaming Me?
Fer YOUR Incompetence?
Why Am I Not Surprised?
Cux I'm Displeasingly APPALLED
By Your Statement.
If You'r Happy Doing What You Are,
Presently Doing,
Then Don't Go Hatin' On My
Ambition/Aspirations.
As Much As You Don't Need This,
Neither Do I!
You Breathing Down My Neck,
-ENDLESSLY.
I Do Not Enjoy
Questioning Myself,
Nor My Capabilities.
Neither Does Anyone Else.
You Question Yourself Time And Again,
Maybe?
I Don't Really Give A Darn,
Cux I KNOW WHAT I WANT.
I WON'T Make You Bear
This "LOAD".
Don't WORRY.
I'll LEAVE YOU FAR FROM IT.
IT WON'T EVEN GO NEAR YOUR "BUBBLE".
I Think You've Must Have Spoke Fer Her Too,
Isn't It?
While Mentioning Such An Insensitive Statement.
Finally.
19 Years Of Doubt-filled Questions.
All Answered.
-In ONE STATEMENT MADE.
You Could've Kept It Discreet,
Well At Least I Could Have Had The Time
To Act Dumb Fer A LIL'.
So Much Fer Kinship Huh.
*Sniggers*
I'll Pull Through This Hurdle.
Guess It's "See You At No.1" Then.
❧pepperkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment