I Hate This!
The MASCARA Deliema.
(So To Say)
I'm Thinkin' I Need A Mascara.
But On Some Days I Don't Like Wearing Mascara.
And On Some Days I Wanna Wrap My Lashes Up
In Coats After Coats After Coats Of Mascara.
On Some Days I Think I May Cry Today,
So I Go On And Slab On Waterproof Mascara,
And I Hate It When I Finnish Painting The Town Red,
And Time Comes To Remove Waterproof Mascara.
I HATE THIS.
What Happens Is My EyeLashes Start Weakening,
And Eventually Fall/Break Off.
Hence I Gotta Trim Them Again.
(I Trim My Lashes Once In A While,
So They Grow Longer And Darker.
I Know It SOunds "WHAAAAT!"
But Yeah, I Don't Know If It Works,
But I SWEAR BY THAT.)
So I've Got No Lashes To Work With,
And Leaving Me With Only 2 Options Left.
The Daily Routine,
(Of The Tedious And Time Consuming Falsies)
OR The Extentions.
During Some Period Of Time,
I Want Twiggy's Party Lashes.
The LOOOOOO-O-OO-NG Lushious Ones.
But When I Go On And Have Extentions,
It's Either I LONG Fer Mascara So Badly,
That I Start Ruining Those Extentions.
It's Either That,
Or I Start Peelin Them Out,
And Soon My Lashes Go Brittle.
And If I So Decide To Happen To Buy Different,
Different Kind/Brands Of THE WONDERFUL MASCARA,
(Waterproof/Non-waterproof/Water-Resistant/Curl/Volume/Length/Colour/"Fatten-er"/With/Without Fibres.)
(Fat Brush/Thin Brush/Comb-Like-Brush/Brush-less/Curled-Brush/Rubber-brush)
It's Either They Dry Up On Me,
When I Decide To Slab Them On.
But,Oh Well.
(LanX2 Lohx! Sit There And Pray That Trusty Mascara Just Worked Magic Fer You One Last Time.)
Desperate Times Calls Fer Desperate Measures.
This's Why I Hate To Have To Go Out And Buy A Tube Of Mascara.
There's To0o0o Many To Choose From.
Well, Though It's My "Forte",
I Still Hate To Go Out And Buy One.
I'd Rather Someone Buys It Fer Me In My Place.
So Yeah,
An Entire Post,
Entittled To All Girl' Best FRIEND.
-MASCARA.
*WE ALL LOVE MASCARA!*
No comments:
Post a Comment