Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kinfolk.

My Feelings' , They've To Be Suppressed.
My Woes' , Who Knows?
My Demons' They're To Be Subdued.
Feeling Like A Dump,
Who The Hell Gave A Darn.
Conditioned Never To Fail.
Fer You, My Upmost Respects.
My Disappointments,
I Tried,
Turning A Nonchalant Eye.
Long As I Don't Feed,
Thinking They'll Never Have To Return.
I Don't Speak Up,
Cux I No Longer Bothered.
The Best I Ever Was,
I'm Supposed To Lose Myself,
In The Midst Of Pride, Ego, And Repression.
My Smiles,
Have Been Exchanged,
Fer You'r Satisfaction.
Whatever I Did,
Was Never -Enough.
I Just Was'nt  -Enough.
I Begin To Just' Shut Down In Front Of You.
Words ; Were "Created" In A Form Of Intent,
That Could Love & Loath,
Make Or Break,
Hurt Or So0oth.
You Don't Realise The The Lines Between Those Definations.
Hence I Indefinately Refuse To,
Speak Much,
What More Disccuss?
I NO Longer Saw A Need,
To Discussions Of You'r Flawed Mentality.
I Don't See A NEED,
In A Discussion To Your Speckled Imitation.
Am I Supposed To Praise You?

Made Me Feel Lousy,
Made A Bigger Impact On Accumulating Emptiness,
Bet You'll Feel Great!
I'm Not Pissed.
I'm Pissed Fer Being Dissed.

Giving Up Was The Best Though Solution.
Least I No Longer Had To Mourn My Solitude.

*Shake It Off*

No comments: