Fer My Feeling This Blue.
It's So Hard, To Keep Up A Happy Facade.
When Inside You'r Raging A War.
Fer Freedom And Peace,
Kinship I'd Have To Forsake.
You Think, You Have An Authority Over Me.
And You THINK Again,
That I Dare'nt Rebel.
I Don't Show My Rebellion.
I'm Like Poison,
I Kill You Slowly.
Not Instantly.
I'm Like A Bad Memory.
I'll Return, To Taunt You.
And So You Know,
It's A "2nd Degree" Reversed Phsycology.
Girls Score Better.
I'm Sick And Tired Of All These Shit!
Sick And Tired Of Repititions!
Sick And Tired Of A Term Familia.
Sick And Tired Of Upholding A PEACE,
By Which I've Gotta Supress So Much In Me,
Where The Best Of Me,
Has To Be Hiden,
Cux Of Your Damned Pride And Ego.
I Want ALL These TO END.
Really END.
FUCK The Meaning LOVE.
DON'T Abuse That Fyecking WORD.
It Does'nt Deserve YOU.
No comments:
Post a Comment