Not Too Long Ago,
That There's So Much Yearning.
Deep In Me,
I Figure There's That Ounce Of Emptiness.
There's That Damn Spot Of Jealousy.
There's That Dose Of Envy.
So Much Angst.
So Much Regrets.
Greatest Sins,
-Inhabited.
But I Know One Thing,
Fer The Longest Time,
This Is My Perception Of Perfect Fit.
None Others Can Change, A Perception.
Other Than The People Involved.
Explanations Slowly Evaporated.
I See Nonchalant Friendships.
I Smell Insincerity.
Soon To Come Narkings.
I Feel Insecure,
In The Name Of "Friends".
They've Gone To The "Other" Side.
Have You Too?
Yeah, I Should Be Saying?
"So Much Fer Friendship Huh?"
A Simple Occassion,
A Simple Wish,
Fer Your Presence,
Was Like As If I Wanted The Stars?
And No I Don't.
Make A Fuss.
Cux When It Was Your Celebratory Turn,
Indefinately, I Was There.
Catching My Tears, Vice Versa,
Compared To This "Disregard",
I Can't Think Of Any Greater Ridicules,
Should This Cliche,
Isn't Bad Enough. =)
To Think, An Event,
3 Months Back,
Could Still Grow On Me.
*Sniggers*
Bree
No comments:
Post a Comment