I'm So Bummed!
Fcuk! I Don't Say Fer The Sake Of Saying,
When i Say "If You Have A Problem Come Say It In My Face".
I Meant It.
I Mean Sometimes,
Of Those Occasions That I'd Failed You.
P.S:
These Are'nt Excuses I Find In Defense Of The Feelings' I'd Hurt,
Of Them Who Simply Can't Stand Me.
THESE ARE'NT.
They're Facts.
-I'm Sorry Fer Those I'd Disappointed.
Fer Those Hearts I'd Left Bleeding Cux Of My Actions,
Inconsiderate/Unintended.
If I Did'nt Love You/ Hold You Dear In My Heart,
I Would'nt Bother.
Bother To Apologise.
-My DEEPEST HEARTFELT APOLOGIES.
-Brina
Fcuk! I Don't Say Fer The Sake Of Saying,
When i Say "If You Have A Problem Come Say It In My Face".
I Meant It.
I Mean Sometimes,
- Some Things That Require My Upmost Attention,
May Slip My Minds.
You Know Sometimes I'mma Huge Scatter-Brain Myself. - Sometimes I Don't Realise I'm Being A Bitch.
Cux You Know It's Just Me.
I Can't Really Help It.
This Human Race Made Me This Way. - I Have My Thick/Bimbo Moments Too.
Just Like You DO!
Sometimes Some Things Just Don't Get To You. - I May Have Hurt You'r Feelings Indirectly,
Cux Of My Being Straightforward.
I'm Honestly Unaware.
If I Was, Do You Think I'll Not Apologise,
If Held You Dear In My Heart? - I May Do Things That Bothers You Badly.
It May Be Few Of The Antics Through Adolescence.
It's Cux You'r NOT Me.
Of Those Occasions That I'd Failed You.
P.S:
These Are'nt Excuses I Find In Defense Of The Feelings' I'd Hurt,
Of Them Who Simply Can't Stand Me.
THESE ARE'NT.
They're Facts.
-I'm Sorry Fer Those I'd Disappointed.
Fer Those Hearts I'd Left Bleeding Cux Of My Actions,
Inconsiderate/Unintended.
If I Did'nt Love You/ Hold You Dear In My Heart,
I Would'nt Bother.
Bother To Apologise.
-My DEEPEST HEARTFELT APOLOGIES.
-Brina
No comments:
Post a Comment