My Adolecent Angst,
I'd Used To Inflict On.
My Rampage,
Over The Years,
Has Taken It's Toll.
Questioning Why Not Anymore?
-I'm Over That Phase.
When We Were Younger,
Whatever Mistakes We Did,
We Were Fergiven Instantly.
Reason Being : Young.
This Time,
Tables Are Turned.
Whatever Mistakes We Do,
We Pay The Consequences,
We Carried Our Own Burden.
We're Expected To Take Responsibility.
No One Was Ever Gonna Buy You Time,
Once You've Grown Up.
Time Was Sold To You, Freely.
Freedom Was Entittled To Your Name,
Hoping You Would'nt Abuse.
Whatever You Did,
You Were Accountable Fer.
The People You'd Hurt Around You,
You'll Be Expected To Mend It Yourself.
Adults No Longer Apologised Fer You.
-My Goals Have Shifted.
I'm Begining To Look Fer Solid Ground.
Begin To Worry Fer Survival.
The Word F-U-N Begin To Take A Different Angle,
It Begins To Be Spelt With Caution.
I'm Finally Begin To Break Under The Pressure,
Of Expectations,
Taught Not To Disappoint.
Relationships Take On Different Meanings,
Commitments Tend To Come With A Fee.
Meanwhile Everyone's Taking You Fer Granted,
Taking You On A Ride.
I Finally Grasped The Fleeting Nature Of Time.
Abubtly Awoken, To Find,
We Have All Grown Up.
Life Has Only Just Begun.
-Paprika
I'd Used To Inflict On.
My Rampage,
Over The Years,
Has Taken It's Toll.
Questioning Why Not Anymore?
-I'm Over That Phase.
When We Were Younger,
Whatever Mistakes We Did,
We Were Fergiven Instantly.
Reason Being : Young.
This Time,
Tables Are Turned.
Whatever Mistakes We Do,
We Pay The Consequences,
We Carried Our Own Burden.
We're Expected To Take Responsibility.
No One Was Ever Gonna Buy You Time,
Once You've Grown Up.
Time Was Sold To You, Freely.
Freedom Was Entittled To Your Name,
Hoping You Would'nt Abuse.
Whatever You Did,
You Were Accountable Fer.
The People You'd Hurt Around You,
You'll Be Expected To Mend It Yourself.
Adults No Longer Apologised Fer You.
-My Goals Have Shifted.
I'm Begining To Look Fer Solid Ground.
Begin To Worry Fer Survival.
The Word F-U-N Begin To Take A Different Angle,
It Begins To Be Spelt With Caution.
I'm Finally Begin To Break Under The Pressure,
Of Expectations,
Taught Not To Disappoint.
Relationships Take On Different Meanings,
Commitments Tend To Come With A Fee.
Meanwhile Everyone's Taking You Fer Granted,
Taking You On A Ride.
I Finally Grasped The Fleeting Nature Of Time.
Abubtly Awoken, To Find,
We Have All Grown Up.
Life Has Only Just Begun.
-Paprika
No comments:
Post a Comment