Dear Mr PASSERBY,
Though I Have An Awfully Strong Hunch I May Know Who The Heck You Are.
However, Since You Prefer To Go Anonymous,
By The Name Of "PASSERBY"
(You Know Who You Are =) )
I Shall "Respect" You'r Decision As You Have Done So.
I Thank You Fer You'r SHREWD REMARKS.
Honestly, From The Core Of My Heart,
I'm Thanking You.
[You Should Be Feeling HONOURED! CUX I'M DEDICATING AN ENTIRE POST TO YOU!] =)
I Shall Take Those "INSPIRING" WORDS As "ADVICES"
and "MORAL.~~~" .
Hence Taking Them Into Consideration.
And Probably Start Working On It.
HOWEVER, I Should Think You Phrasing Of Language Was'nt To Right.
Or Should I Say, Phrased With Haste, Without Much "REGARD".
Meanwhile, Trying To Be Nice,
I Shan't Shoot Without Aim. =)
Sad To Say,
To Much Disdain,
That Entree, On My Chatterbox,
WAS TOO MUCH OF AN EYESORE, You See.
I Just Had To Get Rid Of It.
It's My BLOG, Like DUHX,
Obviously I Won't Want Something Of This Much Appall,
And CONTINUE-ALLOWING It To Mark It's Blemish.
RIGHT.
Oh Yeah!
Not Fergetting The Fact Of The EXSISTANCE Of Such Thingy Called THE I.P. Address.
Do You Know, That Technology Has Advanced So Much Over The Recent Decade/Years,
That You'r Able To Do Things Like [Block] & [Report As Spam].
Damned! Im So Proud'o Myself,
Don't Tell Me A "Bimbo Like Me" Knows MORE?
WOW! -AMAzing!
Well, So What If I Am,
Least I'm None The Less/Lesser Confident THAN YOU Are.
Or Rather, Are You Telling Me Otherwise,
That I May Have Overlooked,
"Missing Out Of A Joke" Of Being "Obtuse".
PS; I Don't Think i Have To Be Mean In Any Sense.
If You'r Mean As In ONLINE,
Immediate *BANG BANG*
-Social Suicide My Dear.
You'r TAGGED A FUCKTARDANT.
-How Sad Can Life Get Huh?.
❤ BRINA
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment