Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fish&Chips.

Ok!,
So, I'm Doing A Slight Advertisment Fer This Cafe,
At Downtown, EHub To Be Exact.
Cux I Kinda Like It's Environment,
So I Think They Deserve Better Business.=)
Ti Amo.
Yeah, I Know,
Doesnt Sound Appetising BY The Name Of It.
But Isn't Really My Problem,
If The Name Sounds -KuKu.
=)
The Food's Almost Good.
Alright I Should Say.
Best Thing Is, 
It's Cheap/AFFORDABLE.
I Mean Damned.
$14.90 Fer A Set Lunch/Dinner.
Definately Worth Saving Ur Pocket Those Holes.
And The Fish And Chips Were'nt Too Bad!
The Portions Big!!
-Still Room Fer Inprovement Though.

Best Of All, 
It's Super "LEPAK".
No "Xiao HunHuns"/"XiaoLianzzLianzz"/"XiaoAizzzAizzz"
To You Know... ... ...
Only Chill People/
People Out To Chill
(No Create A Ruckus).
REAL Nice "Chill-Lax" Place,
IN The Midst Of Overwhelming Teenage "Angst".



(I Know I Look Wierd In That Photo, But arrrgh! Fuck It)

No comments: