10, 20 Years Down The Road Later,
I'll Probably Then Confess.
That I'd Been Secretly In Love With You Too,
When We Were 16 Years Old.
Why Did These Certain Vibes Come,
When You'r Matrimony's Alr Been Fixed?
You Know Deep In You,
Somewhere,
That I've A Thing Fer You.
-Vice Versa.
Still None Admits
It Is The Way It Is.
Cux Of Too Many Factors.
That -Make Us Resist Those Tempations,
Of Revealing.
When Everythings' Been Said And Done,
Us Both Probably Figured,
-It Isn't Worth The Pain Inflicted On Them Others.
Hence These Sealed Lips.
Cux Even A Fool Knows,
Moments Of Folly,
Don't Count In Court.
Maybe That 'Someday' Would Come,
Mayb It Won't.
Cux There May Come A Time When We've Outgrown Those Eyes.
With Other Pior Goals Fixed,
Love Only Becomes Secondary.
Leaving Good Times,
-To Reminisce.
No Amount Of Hush-Hush Love Could Survive,
Only True Love Can Defy.
This Is Now,
Where We Enter Different Lives.
This Is Where We Part.
So Long, My Friend.
I'll Probably Then Confess.
That I'd Been Secretly In Love With You Too,
When We Were 16 Years Old.
Why Did These Certain Vibes Come,
When You'r Matrimony's Alr Been Fixed?
You Know Deep In You,
Somewhere,
That I've A Thing Fer You.
-Vice Versa.
Still None Admits
It Is The Way It Is.
Cux Of Too Many Factors.
That -Make Us Resist Those Tempations,
Of Revealing.
When Everythings' Been Said And Done,
Us Both Probably Figured,
-It Isn't Worth The Pain Inflicted On Them Others.
Hence These Sealed Lips.
Cux Even A Fool Knows,
Moments Of Folly,
Don't Count In Court.
Maybe That 'Someday' Would Come,
Mayb It Won't.
Cux There May Come A Time When We've Outgrown Those Eyes.
With Other Pior Goals Fixed,
Love Only Becomes Secondary.
Leaving Good Times,
-To Reminisce.
No Amount Of Hush-Hush Love Could Survive,
Only True Love Can Defy.
This Is Now,
Where We Enter Different Lives.
This Is Where We Part.
So Long, My Friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment