This Is Overwhelming.
Two Heart Wrenching Episodes,
All In One Night.
Digging Deep Unto The Walls Of My Emotions,
It's A Mixture Of All Ill Notions.
Scraping Whateever Was Left.
A Past Lover, Who's Left Deep Footprints Embedded In My Life.
One I Could'nt Seem To Let Go Of, After So Much Tears Shed.
A Present Lover, I Can't Help But Let Go.
I'ld Rather Let Go Now,
Than Later When I'd Alr Fallen So Much Deeper.
I Tried Making It Clear To You
That It's The Kind Of Love No Others'll Have.
I Had To Leave Under A Cloud, I Did'nt Have A Choice.
Or Rather, No One Gave Me A Chance.
Being With You,
I Had To Please Too Many People Around Me.
Cux Of Their Constant Narkings,
I Eventually Gave In To Pressure.
I'm Sorry Fer The Wild Child I Used To Be,
I Apologize Fer The Wilder Side Of Me.
Fer A Wasted Honour,
-I Apologize.
I'm Not Your Perfect Wifey Material.
Freedom Belongs Right Next To My Name.
I Loathed The Ways He Used To Love Me,
Still I LOved The Way He Made Me Feel,
While We Were Romancing In Public Eye.
I Resented The Ways You Never Did.
I Hated How The Sympathy Pricked.
I Felt Like I Could'nt Breathe,
In The Freedom You Gave.
I Made Shure I Did'nt Make You Go Through What He Made Me,
-Live In A Lie.
Cux Of The Ways They Destroyed Me,
Cux Of The Ways They Used To Abuse Me.
Trying To Dodge My Past,
Trust Me, Was'nt The Easiest Thing.
Still, It Caught Up With Me.
I Got Confused,
In The Midst Of Trying To Get Out.
I Got Too Caught Up How To Escape It,
I Toadally Fergot - Myself.
I Regret To Say,
That I Should'nt Have Been There.
That Very Night.
I Should'nt Say Hi!
We Should Have Known Better,
These Things Were'nt Meant To Last.
Not Every Fairy Tale Was Written In The Same Way,
With The Same Endings.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment