I'M sO0O0O FARK-in BORED!
Friday Night Luhx!
And I'm At Home.
-Should'nt Be...
[ji mo nai nai]
Blogger's The Only "Interesting" Website.
Oh, Probably Other Than Porn,
-Fer The MINORITY.
I've So Much To Say Luhx.
But I Dunno Where To Begin From.
My Minds In A Huge Whirl.
With Limited Vocabulary.
"In The Deepshit!"
Ok Lahx.
Since I've Been Doing Some "Quality" Blogging.
This Entry Shall Be Alike Those "USUAL DRY ONES"
You Get FROM MOST LIANS'.
Let's Talk Bout The Weather. -_-
Shit! Snowing.
Yea , Tell Me Abt It.
Oh Ya! Talking About That!
Survivor On Channel 5 Just Now.
KNN. Make Me PU HUAY!
Seeing How They Treated ERIK Reminded Me Of Something -
"ROOF CRASHING","MIND BOGLING","ULTIMATE-DIAO!","PUBOH","BLUEEKKX"... ...
You Know Luhx.. .. ..
Ur Hao Pen You Lohx.
Standard.
[Ho Lang Zha Si,
Pai Lang Bei An Neh EASY Si EH.]
This One Teach You,
[Aww Bai Zho Pai Lang Kar HO!
Buay Zha Si Nohx]
KNNBCCBCBLC-EXercise.
NBTTTitanicPokemonKEYPADLock!
BloodGoUpstairs. SIOL
Who0o0ots!
Threecheers Nehxz!
Neh Mind.
Tmr Going KaiKai!
who0o0o0o000ots!
Gotta Go Back To School To "Kio-Some-Sai"
Gonna Meet Some "Paparazzi PEOPLE",
Fer Front Page Tabloids.
Then Most Prolly Meeting JellZing&Co,
Fer Some Social Engineering Classes. ;)
[Mehx Meyhx Nohx].
No comments:
Post a Comment