Friday, May 23, 2008

Love You Right

I Know It's Been A Long Time.
I'm Aware That Feelings Do Fade.
I Understand That However Much It Hurts,
And It Heals Too.
That's Probably What Happened.
Telling You That We Should Once Again,
Consider Our SECOND CHANCE,
Asking You Fer A Possibility.
To Start From Scratch,
And Never Mind The Past.
Quoting Me,
That I'ld Never Give Up On You,
Unless You Do.
I Guess You Really , Finally Did.
We Did'nt Really Have A Memory.
We Never Really Did, Embark On One.
This Time,
We've Matured A Little Since Then,
I Was Hopeful We'll Turn Out Well.
If I Could Turn Back Time,
I'll Stop Being As Wilful,
I Would'nt Have Made You Mad.
I Would Have Made You Stay,
I Should'nt Have Strayed.
I Should'nt Have You Constantly On My Tests,
I Would've Done So Much More.
This Time,
I Merely Wanted To Make Up Fer Lost Time,
I Merely Wanted To Make It Up To You.
I Merely Wanted To Make Every Ounce Of Love Count.
That's Why I Constantly Could'nt Move On.
I Want It So Much To Love You Better.
I Want It So Much To Love You More.
This Time,
You've Changed.
I Did'nt Mind If You Used To Take Me Fer A Ride,
This Time It Bothered Me A Little.
You Did'nt Used To Lie Thru Your Teeth,
You Used To Have A Weak Conscience.
One Thing's Never Change Though.
Was How Late Your Messages Came,
How You Enjoyed 'Avoiding' Games.
I've Never Been More Shure,
And Fer The Longest Time,
I Know, This Is What I Want.

All I Want This Time's
-To LOve You Right.

No comments: