Was'nt Too Fantastic This Year.
Forgot To Cam-whore With My Girls.
So Much Disappontment.
I Finally Learnt About The Word - Value.
Finally.
I'm Uber-ly Baffled.
I Don't Know To Laugh Or To Cry.
Oh Well.
Not So Bad Though.
I Got My New iPhone.
(After Losing Mine Few Days Ago.)

My Brother DHL-ed It Over.
My New iPhone Looks So Fine.
Oh Well, Like The Song,
I'm Too Fly To Be Depressed.
YepxzYepxz.
Went Clubbing With May.
I'm Loosing My Voice, And Yet I'm Still Screaming At The Top Of My Voice In The Club.
Met Louis,Jon And Nigel There.
Oh Yea, Not Fergetting Few Of The F4 Guys(which i cant remember their names) And Ashley.
On The Outlook, Things Are'nt That Bad Afterall,
After All This Whine-ing And Grumbling.
I Still Have My Girls.
I Can't Imagine Life Without Them No More Though.
(Not Much Cam-whoring,But Pictures Will Be Posted Soon, Once I Get 'Em.)
No comments:
Post a Comment