Friday, January 25, 2008

Journey.

I Promise You My Heart Won't Fade.
I'm Trying My Hardest To Breakaway, From Temptations That Lead.
I'm Trying My Best To Keep Up To Your Whims.
I'm Trying To Be At My Best Around You.
EverSince I'd Let Myself Go, I'm Going Around,
Recollecting Life's Bests.
If You Could Witness How Hard I'm Trying To Make Things Work,
What Makes You Think You Could Sit Back And Relax.
If Only You Could Makes Things Easier Fer Me.
It's Just That You Don't See It.
Mayb You'r Thinking,
Just Cuz You Were The One Who Set This Whole Thing Up,
You Probably Could Sit Back And Watch.
While I Do All The Work, Trying To Make This Whole Fyuckin Thing Work.
Haven't You Realize That It Takes Two Hands To Clap!
You Ask Fer My Faithfulness,
Would It Be To0o Over-bearing If I Were To Ask Fer Your Sensitivity.
I Don't Think So.

Can't You See.
There's A Wall, Even Before We Started The Journey,
If I'm The Only One Tryna Remove This Barrier Between Us,
It's Not Gonna Work, If You Don't Make An Effort.
Life Talks About Making An Effort.
I Could Just Jolly Well Give This Whole Thing Up.
But I'm Not Gonna.
I Still Believe Things Between Us Would Work Out One Day,
Just As Long As This Wall's Teared Down.
I Do.

All I Ask,
Is Fer You To Believe In Me.
I'll Sort Things Out On My Own.
Meanwhile Hoping Fer A Brighter Sun.
I Thank You,
Fer Catching Me,
When I Fell.
Fer Picking Me Up,
When I Gave Up Hope.
Cuxz Of You,
I Haven Stopped Loving.

-Have A Lil' Faith In Me.

Yves'xy.

No comments: