I've Been Thinking Alot,
What Is It That Seperates Us?
How Has It Been,
Years Back?
Even Sweeter?
Or Turbulance Filled.
I Cant Figure Out Why.
Time And Again,
This Falling Out's Gotta Happen.
Then Again, This Contemplating,
Leads Me On.
To How Far we've Gone.
After This One Decade,
Is It Time Best, To Release?
Note And Be Wise,
That Nothing, Absolutely Nothing Points Towards You.
Eveythink Else Should Be In Your Favour.
You Still Have Another 2 In Your "Command".
While I'm Gone,
Uttilise Your Authourities Of Break-Away.
My Break-Away.
Leave Me Out Not.
Of All Your Heartwreaks And Solomn Nights.
I'll Be 12 Stations Away,
Still Again, Nothing More I Could Offer,
But Companionship.
If Ever You Wanted, And If You Could/ Should
Deny My Access To Your Merry Makings, And All Celebratory Evenings.
If Ever, Your Conscience Raised A Ruckus,
Bat A Lid Not.
Fer I Too,
Shalt Not Exclude Your Prescence,
In Any Celebratory Affairs Of Mine.
As Neither Solomn Nights Nor Heartwreaks Of Mine,
Has Intrigued Any Of Your' Condolences.
My Actions Are None Hereby Accounted Fer Your' Status(s),
I Hold Dear To.
The Thoughts Of Having Being Drifted,
Having Alr Built A Wall,
Having No Common Vibes No More.
Never Was I Included In Your " Latest Fashion Statements".
I Felt As If, We Were Homies No More.
Being, Your " World And Mine " .
However, Bear Not The Thought That I've New Found,
And That I Fersake, Them Who've Walked Me Thru These Years.
Now That You've Won Yourselves Passes To Being Legal, While I'm Done.
I'll Not Hold You Back.
You Seem Like Your'e Having So Much Fun.
With Or Without Me.
Your Clubs To THe Musics,
Your Booze To The Boys.
Your Taking It All On.
-Enjoy. -Enjoy.
Have Yourselves A Merry Merry Christmas. And A Happy New Year.
Here Once Again.
Have A Merry Merry Christmas,
And A Happy New Year.
P.S: You Know I've Always Loved You Girls.
(Since It's Your Time To "Shine" I'll Give You'al Limelight To Bask In, And A Stage To Live Life.)
Love Ya'l.
-♥Brina
Bailey Yves'xydora.
No comments:
Post a Comment