Saturday, September 01, 2007

Nas.

I'm Feel All Shades Of Blue.
I Had Alot To Say,
Till Today.
I Realised, Even If I Said Anything,
It Was'nt Gonna Change Anything,
Neither Is It Gonna Be Worth The While.
Although I Do Not Love Him AS Much As I'd Used To.
I Still Feel Fer Him.
Last Night-
AS If Telling Me He Was Temporarily Gonna Leave The Country,
Was'nt Bad Enough,
His Period Of Stay In That Country Was A G0od Depressant.
Says He's Awaiting Approval Of Acceptance,
In That Particular Company.
Period Of Stay- Six Months To A Year.
(Somewhere In Arab.)
Damned.
Thing Was, Not Having Him Around Fer These 3 Months,
I Barely Scrapped Past,
Nights Not Having Him To Hold Is Alr Bad Enough.
Having To Maintain A Happy And Carefree Facade,
Is Harder Than It Seems To Be.
Everything I Ever Kept Inside,
He'll Never Be Able To Get The Keys No More.
Oh! My Favourite Boy!
Times When I'm So Tempted To Turn Around And Say That - I Love Him.
And That I Still Do Do DO DO DO!
And Those Indifference I'dSlapped Him With,
Were All Unintentional.
(I Never Had A Choice. Neither Did Any Of My Girlfriends Approve Of Our "Stupidity.")
I Was Forced To Grow Alone.
I Never Did Wanted To Slap Those Indifferences At You.
I'll Not ASk Him To Stay Either.
I Ain't Anyone To Make A Miracle Happen.
(Does It Go To Say That, If I Probably Had'nt Asked About Him, He Would'af Left Widdout A Word.)
Yepxz. Quite True Though.
I Was'nt Anyone To Him Afterall.
I Was Probably Bad To Him.
Well, Since We Could'nt Go On.
Why Not Live Together, Apart.

- Still DoDODOdoDodoDodododo!
I Still DO!
Love YOu.
-Brin.

No comments: