I've This Friend,
And Although He CONSIDERED An ADULT Fer His Age,
But Damned! I Can Tell You,
He's Really Childish.
He Owns A Car.
Isn't That Co0l!
Yeah Right.
He Loves Boasting About His Car And Dah Dah Dah Dah Dah.
No One Seems Bothered Though.
Gotta Get His Sound Systems Changed If He Wansta Be A "Racer" Though.
-Honestly.
He's So Childish To The Extent That Is Begining To Irritate The Shit Outta MOST People.
Anyways, I DO NOT Care If No-One's On The Same Boat With Me.
But I Cant Say I Hate Him.
I DO NOT Hate People.
Cuxz Like What I Say,
I'm Go0od At Fergetting,
But i'd Fair Really Badly At Fergiving.
He's Done Nothing Much Exactly Fer Me To Hate Him,
Neither Has He Done Anything Fer Me To Like Him.
I Just Loathe The Sight Of Him.
He Thinks I Don't Know The NASTIEST Things He Says Behind Me Back.
Haven't I Always Told You,
There's Nothing I Cant Find Out,
Neither Is There Anythin I Can't Solve,
-Apart From Mathematical Questions.
I'm Just Trying My Best To Fergive.
Thinking That I Really Saw You As A "FRIEND"
I Chose To Continue Seeing YOu as A 'FRIEND'.
'Lemme Tell You,
You The Worst Kind Of People To Be Considered Friends.
You'r Fugglier Than I Am, If You Must Know.
I Cant Help It!
Call Me A Bitch Or Whatever Mean Vocab's Available In Your Dictionary.
Well I Take It AS A Compliment.
Right Right Then.
To0odles,
Love Ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment