Imagine Tragic Sense.
Being Torn In Between Justice,
Voices Muffled, Drowned In The Crowds.
You'r Hearts Stopped Beating,
Seeing This Certain Someone.
Large Amounts Of Blo0ods Gushing,
To Your Brains.
Made You Stop Thinking.
Feeling So0o Warm Around.
Try Again.
Imagine Having Your Friendship On The Line.
Versus The One That Makes Your Heart Stop.
Which Would You Cho0ose?
Take It That This Wasnt The Only Time.
Telling Yourself Time And Again.
That Big Girls Don't Cry.
Would You Fersake You Friendship,
To Follow Your Heart.
Or Ferget Your Heart ,
To Preserve Your Friendship.
Try Again.
Try Picturing.
This Certain Someone, Falling Fer Your Best Friend.
Try Having Your Hearts On A Never Ending Roller Coaster Ride,
Though You Know When It's Gonna Go Down.
Try Having That Wreakage To Your Name.
Soo0on Or Later, You'll Be As Jaded.
Next, Try Having Your Stages Crashed.
And To Console Yourself, You Say- Damnmit! It's Always This Way.
Like It Or Not. Yeah, It It.
Try Telling Yourself - What Goes Around Comes Around.
Yeah Right. But I Havent Seen It.
Try Again.
Try Having Secrets Shared Amongst So0o Many.
But You'r Always The Last To Know.
Would You Walk Away To0o.?
I Thought I Told You.
I'll Make A Comeback.
I'll Do It So0on Enough Fer You - To Witness Me.
Try Again.
Try Having So Many Things Better.
(Or Mayb?)
Still What They See, Is What They Think's- Peeled.
Believe Me. Its Only A Matter Of Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment